Our Academic Activities
- Pass slips
This useful activity is used at the end of each classroom Session . Ask each student to write something based on a specific topic on a slip for one or two minutes .Tell them to speak what they have written down individually.
- Acting in front or in Theater .
This activity help them to participate in various school plays . Those children , who don’t like to come in front of the limelight , also consider working in costume or production department .
- It’s time to Quiz
Being innovative is the key! Conducting a quiz in class on the topics covered in the previous classes helps them to understand the basic concepts of subjects. Quizzes can extract more knowledge from students minds & excite them. This is also the best from of revision
- Go for Meditation
Doing yoga & meditation keeps mind active and body healthy . This also increases their retention power and memory.
These helped them to grasp study topic easily.
- Group activities for student in school Activities for students to overcome the fear of speaking in front of the audience , mingling with other students working in groups etc . are called group activities .
- Checker stack
This is a wonderful game for keeping up a two- way conversation between students as well as teachers . There are children who face difficulty in maintaining conversation with classmates.
- Group Project or Assignment :
As considered in the case of individual attempts team spirit brings better results . Teaming up for a group discussion or making a group for the class project is a very promising learning activity for students .
- Brainstorming young minds:
This activity is mostly performed in group activities as it helps students learn to work together in a team or group . There are various brainstorming activities for students .
- Buzz Session
Encourage collaborative discussion among the students by making groups. Every single student distributes his/her share of experiences . They learn from each other ideas and thoughts. Within each group, every student contributes their thoughts and ideas.
- Debate & Discussion
Involving in collaborative argumentation & discourse improves conceptual understanding and improve their reasoning abilities . stage a debate for an argument by forming a team of students . Give them time to prepare and then put them into the discussion .
- Social Activities for students
It is extremely important to have good social skills in students as these helps them prepare for their later life . These skills can be indulged with the help of some social activities
- Volunteering :
It is a good activity for children of all age groups . They should be encouraged to volunteer at some public places like animal shelters , child welfare centers, teach useful skills to younger ones, to read books to them etc.
- Educational Trips
Kids love to visit for picnics , yes of course. They should be taken to place of educational interests like museums , planetarium & others . A day of interaction with new people & participating in various activities helps those students who feel shy in interacting with others .
- Improvisational storytelling
Read a story with emotional content & let students take about it afterward, this story- based activity helps them understand each others emotions
These Learning activities helps students with:
1 . Remain focused in studies
- Learn differently
- Learn & grasp Quickly
The school has a spacious playground with a basketball,
Football, kabaddi, kho-kho, wrestling,cricket, volleyball
Are also taught. Indoor sports like chess, carom, Table tennis,
help the students to practice essential cognitive skills.The students
are trained in these disciplines by experience sport teachers
Having the self discipline and its self determination to take responsibilities for ourselves and others.
- Students are conscious of and exercise, their rights and responsibilities.
- Students organize themselves to change unfair policies and rules .
- Students show empathy, and feel obligated to consider the well being of our community , respect other and the area around them.
- Students are pro-active about a problem or issue
- In School
- Teacher sharing experiences.
- A jar to collect spare change
- Conducting fun activities
- Extra curricular activities
- Incorporate Environmental literacy
- Create school democracies
- Nature walk , NCC , NSS
- In the Community
- Help the homeless and poor
- Involve in community service
- Visit to old age homes, orphanages
- Promote energy conservation
- World youth programs
- At Home
- Involve child in social activity
- Real life stories
- Being environmental friendly
- Discuss blessings they have
- Incorporate phinanthropy at home
- The next generation will depend upon what we do to our students today in the classrooms .
- Need service- oriented people who are sensitive to the needs and problems of others , who responds to human problems naturally and spontaneously
- All should contribute in making children socially responsible citizens throughout their lives .